To add the Basic amount for employees, perform the following steps:
- Log in to the SumoPayroll with super admin access using the login credentials.
- Navigate to Employees->Employee Compensation->Manage Employee Compensation->Employee Name->Select Employee
- Search for the desired employee for whom details need to be edited
- Click on Manage.
- Now, go to Allowances
- Modify Basic to adjust the Basic Amount.
- Adjust other allowances & deductions
- Click on Save.
- The Minimum Basic Amount is added for the selected employee.
Hope this query is answered !!!