How to process payroll for a batch?
Modified on: Thu, 18 Nov, 2021 at 7:14 PM
To process payroll, please follow these steps:
- Go to Payroll> Run Payroll
- Select the payroll batch to start the payroll process
- If you click on proceed without import button, a list of all pay periods from the time of company signup will be displayed in the pay period drop down.
- Select the pay period and Click on the Start Button
- In the step 1, Review the Compensation & Expenses information of the employees and click on continue button. In case, if there are any changes in the information you can click on the employee name in the list in which it will redirect to the compensation/expenses page.
- In the same way, Review the Time&Attendance information, IT Declarations, Leave Encashment, Employee's missing/invalid information and click on Submit button which is at the bottom of the page.
- After successful submission, user will be redirected to Payroll summary page where you can view Resume Payroll button. By clicking on Resume Payroll button user can review entire Payroll details and can update any information that need to be modified before submitting payroll to process. User can modify payroll details for each employee by clicking on the employee name and click on save and employee details will be updated successfully.
- Click Submit for Process to submit the payroll. After submitting click on the Proceed button.
- On clicking the proceed button, user will be prompted with total of gross, net amount, TDS, deductions etc. Review and check all the check boxes and click Proceed. On clicking it confirmation message will be displayed.
- Click on continue button.
- After submission user can view the processed payroll in Payroll summary page.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.